I was inspired to write about some of my favorite things. Here are the categories I am going to write about today, Places in Louisville & iPhone Apps.
These are my favorite things: Louisville Locations
1. Westport Village – My absolute favorite place to study plus it contains tons of fun shops, one of my favorite coffee shops, Heine Bros, a great ice cream place, and lots of restaurants.
2. Barnes & Noble in the Summit – Great place to study and take the kids to play with the trains.
3. Starbucks at Taylorsville & Hurstborne – Another great place to study
4. Urban Active – My gym that I thoroughly enjoy going to!
5. Hobby Lobby – I don’t really think I have to explain any more than this.
6. My House – The best place to get comfortable, curl up with a book, movie, or my homework. Plus it is in a great neighborhood and also houses my dog!
These are my favorite things: iPhone Apps
1. Facebook: Enough said really
2. Twitter: I love keeping up with friends, favorite authors, and many other people.
3. Words With Friends: I love playing scrabble!!!
4. Maps: Living in a new city this has been one of the most helpful tools I have.
5. Score Center: Keeping up with my sports teams is a must!
6. Greek Croy: My way to study for my Greek class.
7. Around Me: A great way to find places to eat, study at, and other random things to do/places to go.
8. PNC Mobile: Banking from my phone! Great way to keep up with my account!