My favorite book(s). That “s” is necessary. I don’t think I could pick out just one book that is my favorite. I was the child that you could always find reading somewhere. I would read in the car, in the bathtub, on the toilet, in my room, in school, at home, ANYWHERE. I always had a book in my hand. To this day I still love to read, but the amount of time that I have actually been able to spend reading in the past few years has been minimal, but I am hoping to pick that up again. My goal for next year is to read a new book every month on my new Kindle that is coming for Christmas. 😀
Anywho… this blog post is supposed to be about my favorite books, not my love of reading and my reading plan. So here they are in no particular order, just a random off the top of my head list.
Kelsey’s Favorite Books
1. The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Harry Potter 1-7 – J.K. Rowling
3. The Bible
4. To Kill A Mockingbird – Harper Lee
5. Radical – David Platt
6. Radical Together – David Platt
7. Come Looking For Me – Cheryl Cooper
8. Anything written by Karen Kingsbury
9. Screwtape Letters – C.S. Lewis
10. The Chronicles of Narnia – C.S. Lewis
If anyone has suggestions of books I should read, let me know. I am going to be looking for thing to put on my Kindle. My first couple are going to be Longing by Karen Kingsbury & The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.