1. Skype-ing with friends in other countries is amazing! So thankful to get to see & talk to EBrew tonight!
2. I really miss my college friends and all the fun times we had together. I know growing up has to happen, but I want to know why we can’t all live a OTH life and see each other all the time and live in the same town and such.
3. I only have 2 weeks left at my job. It is both a happy and sad moment. I will miss Berea and my students, but I am ready for what the Lord has in store for me next. I am also going to miss Richmond and the Panera there as well as the Gilmin Group Home and all it has meant to me this year.
4. I am super excited about lunch with KP tomorrow, coffee/ice cream/who knows what with my cousin HS tomorrow, and hearing KP speak at UK BCM.
5. I miss blogging and wish that I had had more time for it in the last month, but I have been super crazy and hope that will be changing as a get ready to transition to life with just one job and not being pulled in a million different directions.
6. I really miss writing. Like doing a lot of research on topics and having to write research papers and essays and such for school. Really I think I miss school in general! I am so ready to go back. If only I had the money to start tomorrow!