Hi, I’m Kelsey Diane and welcome to Living Life!
Here you can find a myriad of things from cooking adventures, daily life, travels, encouragements, and random ramblings.
Here’s a little bit about me…
- I’m 25 years old
- I am a Master’s student working on a M.Ed. in Educational Counseling
- I received a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Religious Studies from Western Kentucky University.
- I am currently a Nanny, Independent Beachbody Coach, and Math Tutor.
- I am a mom to two adorable Pugs, Baylie & Baxter!
- I love to cook and often blog about my cooking adventures, especially now that I am trying to work on clean eating.
- I love to read! One year I read over 52 books!
- Travel is one of my passions! I want to visit every continent! So far I have North America, Europe, and Asia!
- I love working with high school and college students!
- Jesus is the number one love of my life!
Want to know more? Questions about clean eating? Want to know about Beachbody? or my travels? Drop me a comment below!