Here are my 12 goals for 2012.
1. Read one book a month (at least)
2. Lose 40 pounds in a healthy way
3. Read through the bible cover to cover
4. Write one note/card/letter every week
5. Learn how to make one new food/dish every month
6. Be more diligent in my jobs and relationships
7. Journal daily
8. Collect and save all of my change
9. Go somewhere I’ve never been before
10. Be diligent in budgeting
11. Spend one day a month as a break for myself doing whatever I want and relaxing
12. Blog at least once a week
5 Places I want to visit. This is another hard one. There are TONS of places I want to go.
I would love to go to every continent, go to every state, visit the seven wonders, among many other things. Narrowing the items on this list to five things is hard, but I did it and here they are.
1. Disney World
2. Boston, Massachusetts
3. The Eiffel Tower
4. The Great Wall of China
5. The Grand Canyon
I wish I could keep going, but I am going to spare you my enormous list of places I want to visit. I would love to hear what 5 places you would like to visit.